:)

Hey all -

I wanted to get a few more opinions on this. We're going to need to change some repositories around on the newt/newtmgr side (Chris/Todd, can you send a summary to the list?)

I'd like to get this all done at once. I don't think we need a formal vote on this one, but just lazy consensus. My suggestion is that Chris send a summary of the go changes, and we leave this open till Sunday. If anyone has objections before then, we can stop & vote.

Also, we have our last few features/changes coming in this week. So, we should uncharacteristically have a few days to poke around at the release prior to releasing B2.

Sterling