Hi,

tora - Takamichi Akiyama schrieb:
Hi,

The translation coverage of OOo 3.0.0 is now summarized in the wiki
 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.0#Coverage

hmm .. this looks a little strange to me.

You count 37,551 strings for UI translation. Looking at pootle, we got only 26,832 strings for UI translation.
HC2 differs even more ~91,000 vs. ~45,000 in pootle.

this makes your statistics looking worse than the actual status is. E.g. you report German UI translation at 74% - looking at pootle we have 98% (where the missing 2% are for testool. Actually we have theses strings "somewhere" but they got lost on their way to pootle).

André