У чет, 25. 09 2008. у 13:30 +0900, tora - Takamichi Akiyama пише:

> Now, German has translation coverage of round-up-ed 100% UI and 100% Help.
>
> Regards,
> Tora

You can remove sr-CS and sh-YU from a list. I don't know how those two
showed up, but we are using sr for Serbian Cyrillic translation and sh
for Serbian Latin.

Also, there is some error regards helpcontent translation statistics, as
we don't have any for Serbian, but your stats are showing 82%
translated.

Regards,
Goran Rakic
Serbian OpenOffice.org