Hi,

Goran Rakic wrote:
You can remove sr-CS and sh-YU from a list. I don't know how those two
showed up, but we are using sr for Serbian Cyrillic translation and sh
for Serbian Latin.

I am afraid, but I cannot remove them until we understand the reasons
why languages such as sr-CS and sh-YU have been *already* included in
the source files of OOo 3.0.

Each of them exists once in the file
OOO300_m7/desktop/source/deployment/registry/help/localize.sdf
sr-CS: desktop source\deployment\registry\help\dp_help.src     0       string
RID_STR_HELP                            0       sr-CS   Помоћ
             2002-02-02 02:0
sh-YU: desktop source\deployment\registry\help\dp_help.src     0       string
RID_STR_HELP                            0       sh-YU   Pomoć
       2002-02-02 02:02:02

The table lists 108 languages, but your comment might suggest some
languages should be excluded from the amount of languages.

Also, there is some error regards helpcontent translation statistics, as
we don't have any for Serbian, but your stats are showing 82%
translated.

Entries are already included in the source code of OOo 3.0 regardless of
the status of translation.

For the language "sr"
 1. http://download.openoffice.org/680/?intcmp=1235
 2. Download l10n source package.
 3. Expand it.
    tar -jxf OOo_3.0.0rc2_src_l10n.tar.bz2
 4. Look for the entries of the language.
    find OOO300_m7/ -name localize.sdf | xargs perl -a '-F\t' -ne 'print if $F[9] eq
"sr"' | less

  It seems that entries for UI looks translated while entries for Help looks
  in English.

 5. Count up entries.
    find OOO300_m7/ -name localize.sdf | grep -v helpcontent2 | xargs perl -a '-F\t' -ne
'print if $F[9] eq "sr"' | wc -l
    find OOO300_m7/helpcontent2/ -name localize.sdf | xargs perl -a '-F\t' -ne 'print if
$F[9] eq "sr"' | wc -l

  UI:   27793 entries
  Help: 43125 entries

Is there any practical way to simply remove entries from localize.sdf
or try not to include them in localize.sdf when the entries have not
been translated yet?

"rw" gets 82% of Help, in reality, some translated, some not yet.
"sh" gets 82% of Help, in reality, seems not yet translated.
"sl" gets 90% of Help, in reality, almost translated.
"vi" sets 85% of Help, in reality, almost translated.

It seems the coverages of Help ranging from 80% to 90% are somewhat suspicious.

Regards,
Tora