De : Jean-Marc Borer <jmbo...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 11 septembre 2019 13:34
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: bits.netbeans.org vs netbeans.apache.org

Well, I was wondering how long one could rely on legacy NB Maven artifacts such
as NETBEANS72 or such hosted on bits.netbeans.org?

I don't mind directly since we have finally migrated to NBP 11, but during a
long time after the donation, we were still bound to NETBEANS82 and so do some
plugins that need to be "ported". So if bits.netbeans.org would have been
shutdown during this period, I would have been in trouble.

I know, NB foundations (modules) are pretty stable between the versions.
However each time we plan to move our applications to a new version, I must
admit that I am little bit stressed the first time I compile them. We had some
surprises in the past that could hopefully be easily fixed (some API classes
had moved to other modules). You never know...