On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 17:39, <reema.tan...@oracle.com> wrote:
> So, I agree with Geertjan's suggestion to add note that installer works
> for 10.13.x and 10.14.x macOS releases and is pending notarization that
> is required for 10.15.x release.

Sounds good!  It look like from that issue link that a number of
native binaries might need recompiling.  It would be interesting to
know if the newer JNA in 11.2 removes that one from the list.  Still,
macOS users should be getting used to seeing these notarization error
messages by now judging from the number of complaints I've seen! :-\
As well as the note, we should give the instructions for bypassing the
check on 10.15.

Thanks and best wishes,