Yes, known issue with catalogs, with a PR for 11.3. This has nothing at all
to do with the installer, which is what you’re voting on here. To continue
on this discussion, start a new thread, please — but if the installer
installs and the other checks described at the start of this thread
succeed, you must vote +1.

Gj