Hi Geertjan,

Sure it would be good to code without it, but it seems that using the plain
vanilla javac leads to some serious caveats according to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Java+Editor+Using+JDK+javac

So we can't reasonabily recommend to people not using the nb-javac, don't
you think?

Best wishes,

Jean-Marc