Your right I’m not someone that knows all the inner workings of all things
Netbeans or Python, which is why I’ve been asking to those on the list to
get guidance.  I’m doing this in my free time without support elsewhere.

Over the course of the last few years, I’ve waited for donation updates
without much luck. I got it compiling, I updated licenses assuming it was
eventually going to come through, and found problems that will need to be
resolved eventually (i.e. GitHub CI builds failure due to api depreciated
api check).

This is what I’ve done so far (see screenshots of working code on my notes
here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ua48Uu6OTKNkcG_9sQOOicl5JpjrBtMgSy4SSjumAuU

So if that isn’t enough then maybe I should move on to a community more
welcome to new developers.

--
Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com