Attempts to gain knowledge count a lot. How many people have shown up so
far to help you in those attempts? Do you believe that there are people out
there saying to themselves: "No! I will not help that guy with all my
knowledge of Python in NetBeans. I will NOT help that guy. My head is
filled with knowledge that could help him, but I will keep it all to
myself."

Gj