On 23.01.22 09:22, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:
Dne úterý 18. ledna 2022 21:21:54 CET, Michael Bien napsal(a):
Hello Everyone,

since 17.0.2 was just released
Do you want to generate a new version of nb-javac binary? Create a PR for
https://github.com/JaroslavTulach/nb-javac/

-jt

NB is basically in rc 2 by now, I am pretty sure its too late for that (which was the point of the mail btw).

(generating nb-javac from jdk-17.0.2+8 seems to be working fine though, no changes required from master beside the property file as far as I can tell - but i lack experience there and i ran no other tests beside the test task)

the schedule lets NB systematically lack one update release behind.

javac 18.0.1 would be released during NB 14 rc phase which means that NB will probably ship with javac 18+35.

-mbien