Hi Alex,

You hit the nail right on the head there
*"We're happy to take your contribution to the installer to add support for
sdkman"*

I don't use sdkman to manage JVMs on my mac, and I'd have no intention of
installing, so I'd be willing to help point someone in the right
direction[1], and be willing to test the PR to help ensure it doesn't break
the installer for non sdkman users, but if users want this, they'd need to
be willing to help contribute contribute a PR in my opinion...

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/search?q=%2Fusr%2Flibexec%2Fjava_home

Regards

John