-1 (binding)

I'm sorry, but the binary artifact is missing LICENSE and NOTICE files.
I would expect them to be located beside the BUILDINFO.txt file.

I have a minimal nitpick about the source zip. It seems overly
complicated. It took me a some time to realise, that only the
profiler/lib.profiler/native/ is relevant and can be diffed against the
corresponding repository dir. The rest of the file is a placeholder
directory structure, which looks like it could be replace by "mkdir -p
$DEST" in the build scripts.

Greetings

Matthias