Hi,

-1 (binding).

AFAIK the source code is already hosted at [1] (with whichever modifications required to build properly), has been already voted upon previously, has been already reviewed, has proper NOTICE and license information and there's no reason to vote for it again.

Whether we build "convenience binaries" for this source code for one or more platforms, and whether we deliver these binaries through "dist.apache.org" for internal consumption, or through OSOUL or through github or whatever is nothing we should be voting upon, I think.

The less the votes, the better ;-) !

Kind regards,
Antonio

[1]