+1 (binding)

I also wanted to point out that this artifact is for internal consumption only. The reason it exists is to simplify the build - thats it. The lib wrapper module which bundles the native libs already handles the license, I did comment on the placeholder files on the PR too but it is something what can be improved later IMO.

I would also like to use the opportunity to invite all PMCs over to the apache slack netbeans channel :)

-mbien