There are logging solutions to deal with that which we are discussing on Slack.
Too, I think “key” conversations is the key. A dynamic conversation between a
couple to a few people is exactly what we would do if at a conference too, and
we are not going to sit there emailing each other or the list; we will bring
important things to the list once we feel like we have something logical to
say. I don’t think this particular situation would be any different otherwise,
as we were DMing each other. Even if we were using Skype or something else that
would be the case. But, we’ll get a logging solution in place to make that just
as good as IRC logging with better editing experiences.

Wade