Team,

There have been a ton of bugs fixed a few nice features.  I would like
to move to get Apache NiFi 1.1.0 release going pretty much based on
where we are now and plan to move most tickets to a new Apache NiFi
1.2.0 version.  We can try to get back on our roughly 6-8 week release
schedule and shoot for a mid to late Nov release for NiFi 1.2.0 this
way as well. Please advise if anyone has any other views on this. In
the mean time I'll get the wheels in motion so you'll be seeing a lot
of JIRA/issue updates to move version around.

Thanks
Joe