Hi Greg and Justin,

On 12/15/19, Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Well it possible to use the code and both licenses are compatible. You
>> would generally want have people be involved and donate code rather than
>> just taking it.
>
> You mean like Samsung did (and Motorola and project Ara an on and
> on..).  Samsung took the code from me first.  I would not be taking any
> of their code at all.  Just their license.  My BSD headers and
> Copyrights are fully intact in the Samsung files.

When Samsung got the NuttX files they put an Apache license header
over the BSD header, now the original BSD Header will disappear from
NuttX project files. So, could we just remove the original BSD header
from Samsung modified files and just keep their Apache license into
those file?

It is very strange to see a file with an Apache license and the the
BSD license under it.

BR,

Alan