Hi,

> When Samsung got the NuttX files they put an Apache license header
> over the BSD header, now the original BSD Header will disappear from
> NuttX project files.

Correct we’ll replace, where needed, the original BSD header with an ASF one.
Note that the ASF has a different header for it’s projects. [1]

> So, could we just remove the original BSD header
> from Samsung modified files and just keep their Apache license into
> those file?

I don’t recommend we do that as they may of made changes or the files may of
changed since they copied them. They probably also used teh 3rd party header
not the ASF one.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html