When I agreed to mange the commits through the transition period, that
was conditioned on continuint to use the bitbucket repository that only
I have access to, and then syncing the Apache repositories to the
bitbucket repository.  That would work.
Didn't we agree on that?
I said I would do the syncing part.
Yes, we did agree to that, at least everyone who expressed an opinion
agreed (there was no vote).
Can we do that for the PR that David created? (I mean applying it on
bitbucket and I bring it to github)

It would takes some agreement to do that.  But I don't want to do that either anymore.  The more I think about not having to apply patches everyday, the better I feel about it.  I feel liberated. So I don't really want to do that at all anymore.  It is the PPMC's responsibility to manage the workflow, not mine.  It is better that way.

Greg