Hi,

If you want to play with 68k, tell me, the ti68k calculators (ti89,92+,v200,titanium) should be great platforms: 256K RAM and 2-4M flash, full keyboard and lcd screen.

They have some peculiarities, I could help with drivers or find friends that could.

The cemetech/tiplanet communities should like it.

Sebastien