Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

I'm CC our mailing list (I hope you don't get angry with me) because
your words are really inspiring for everyone here!

Case you find your initial M68K port please let us know! I think it
should be a nice achievement for NuttX to retro-computing community.

We are missing you! You was always prone to help everyone and your
level of knowledge is remarkable, I learned a lot from you!

BR,

Alan