On 10/11/2022 3:14 AM, Tomek CEDRO wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 12:49 AM Gregory Nutt  wrote:
Several years ago Mike Smith did a 68000 port of NuttX.  I’m not sure if he
completed it or not, but the port never came upstream.  Mike is no longer
involved with NuttX and probably not contactable.  If anyone out there in
PX4 land knows where Mike kept his code, that might be helpful.
Hello Gregory :-)

As I have two MC68000 machines right now (Atari ST Mega1 and Amiga
600) this seems to be simpler task as the first step in porting.. at
least we have standard serial port in those machines and much more
memory to operate on :-)

A port to one of the WDC 65xx parts would also be interesting:
https://www.westerndesigncenter.com/
Sure thing! 8-bit machines are smaller and porting may be considerably
harder so this seems good second step after training on 16-bit
machines :-)

Many of the WDC 65xx  chips support 16 processing on a 16MB address space:  https://www.westerndesigncenter.com/wdc/chips.php

These are newer designs, but developed by the original 6800/6502 patent holder: https://www.westerndesigncenter.com/wdc/WDC_Founder.php