Hi all,

There is perhaps a solution to this kind of problems. You maybe know that
recently the ASF created a sort of sandbox : the labs http://labs.apache.org/
http://hammett.castleproject.org/?p=91. Unfortunately this is reserved to
Apache commiters.

But in a recent mail David explained that soon 6 new OFBiz commiters will be
invited. So in a near future we will be 13 commiters if every person accept to
assume of course.

Then, when needed (by vote I guess) we may create an entry in the labs for a
specific task if at least a commiter is OK to tackle it. By needed I mean if
enough people want to work on a subject (aka task) that is really too hard to
manage through the standard process (Jira patches).

What do you think folks ?