David,

yeah dependencies can be a nightmare... and maybe we should even try to document them in some way somewhere. However, PDF are printing fine even without the MinML2.jar and so possibly the jar was needed by an older version of iText.
What do you think?

Jacopo

David E. Jones wrote:

Weeding out jar files is a tricky business... that one, for example, is used by itext if I remember right and is a runtime dependency. Removing it would cause problems for certain things.

-David