Anil,

please see my comments inline:

Anil K Patel wrote:

Like following line from OrderScreens.xml in ecommerce line number 441 will change to something like <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]" value="/images/dojo/dojo1.4.js" global="true"/>

I see what you mean. However, my suggestion would be to rename the folder and not each and every file in it, for example:

<set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]" value="/images/dojo-1.5/dojo.js" global="true"/>

Of course this will cause some overhead (as you describe) when we have to update dojo to 1.6, but maybe it is acceptable.
What other think about this?