Jacques

De : "Christian Geisert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Scott Gray schrieb:
Hi David

I guess my main concern was that this wasn't discussed beforehand and it was
also committed by someone without framework privileges, I don't have any
objections to the commit itself but I just worry about the impression it
gives to current and potential committers about what is acceptable practice.
Same thoughts here..

--
Christian