I don't think we actually have an established policy for this. I guess as with
anything if there are concerns with a commit then it is totally appropriate to
bring them up and discuss them after the fact, and there is nothing stopping a
change in direction.

-David

Scott Gray wrote:
Hi David

I guess my main concern was that this wasn't discussed beforehand and it was
also committed by someone without framework privileges, I don't have any
objections to the commit itself but I just worry about the impression it
gives to current and potential committers about what is acceptable practice.

Regards
Scott