about a month ago david ask the community for feed back on those that
have 4.0 in production.
I have not see that much feed back about it so apparently there are not
that many using it in production.
I believe once more report that they are using 4.0 in production and are
not running into problems that would the be point to freeze it and release.

Jonathon -- Improov sent the following on 11/16/2007 7:18 PM: