Ok, ok. I feel so manipulated (private joke with Scott). :P

I am using OFBiz 4.0 extensively. But haven't found a lot of problems worth mentioning. It certainly has less problems than the trunk, which is good news!

Come end of 2007, I should have gone through all or most (95%?) of the framework in OFBiz 4.0. I'll start looking at above-the-framework stuff after that.

Jonathon

Scott Gray wrote:
Exactly right BJ, for releases to move faster the community needs to move
faster.  The committers have put a lot more time into contributing to the
release (mostly via back patching) than the rest of the community and IMO
that is the reverse of how it should be.  No matter what the release plan
ends up looking like, if the community doesn't support the release via
extensive use, testing and bug reports (with fixes!) then it will always
move more like the tortoise than the hare.

Regards
Scott