Well I guess I am not fair.
I pulled the framework into Ver 4.0 which is compiling using 1.4.
So I guess even though I don't use the 1.5 stuff, it will error.
and since the 1.4 compiler is not able to evaluate 1.5
I am getting errors.
ServiceUtil.returnError-> method returnError(string) is not defined.
UtilXml.childElementList-> childElementList(list) in UtilXml is not
applicable for agurments (element, string)
are a couple.

David E Jones sent the following on 11/18/2007 11:52 PM: