Way too funny.  But, then again, a good depate on these kinds of issues is a
splendid way to waste time.

Skip

-----Original Message-----
From: BJ Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:03 PM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: well so much for backward compatibility. (RANT)

I apologize for causing such a ruckus
First of all I had a long day before doing this.
So it did not dawn on me that the errors were normal.
that instead of dropping framework from the trunk into my ver 4.0
I should drop my application into the current trunks.

as I said below, I tried using 1.4 compiler on code the includes 1.5
additions.
the 1.4 compiler is just not able to evaluate 1.5 syntax.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/19/2007 12:10 AM: