IIRC, immediately after stating that, the protagonist was attacked by one ;-)

----- Original Message ----
From: David E Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:22:33 PM
Subject: Re: well so much for backward compatibility. (RANT)

I still haven't seen any response on my question, basically any
evidence of non-backward compatibility or the nature of the problem BJ

is seeing.

Just like in "The Princess Bride" movie: "Rodents Of Unusual Size, I
don't believe they exist". ;)

BJ: please send along the errors you are seeing so this can be easily
reviewed by a larger audience (rather than people having to try to
reproduce what you're doing, which is hard with custom code!).

-David