Thanks everyone for your inputs. I'll add record for "OrderEntry" website
and relationship.

@Jacques, I reviewed the usage of OrderTestData.xml and found that it's
using by test-suite "ordertests" and I think it will work as we have entry
for this suite in order/ofbiz-component.xml.

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com