+1 Taher for checking the dependencies of OFBiz users on tenant feature.

As both the options create multiple numbers of databases. Before
deprecating/removing multi-tenancy, we should check all the pros and cons
of the Multi-instance option as an alternate in OFBiz.
We will not want to add another feature with similar or other limitations.
At a time any one of the features should exist in OFBiz instead of adding
backward compatibility. This may make the code more complex.

IMO, existing tenant issues are not critical or blocker.

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information Systems

*HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
m: +91 9827353082
w: www.hotwax.c <http://www.hotwax.co/>o <anita.sach...@hotwax.co>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>