Thanks Guys,

Rishi, I agree about

   <<On the whole feature is not to override the existing behavior, it just give
flexibility to user to choice.>>

I think this is ready for a Jira :)

Jacques

Le 30/04/2019 à 09:13, Rishi Solanki a écrit :
Devanshu,
Thanks for your reply and help offered. The feature will not be
configurable but the promotions could be, that means from the applicable
list of promotions to cart user will opt. It will be generic at cart level.
Below are applicability base idea, but for sure we can think of
configuration while designing this feature;
- User add an item to cart.
- Promo engine runs and identify 3 promos can be apply to cart. And as per
algorithm it apply one promo.
- Now user have the flexibility to change the default promo or remove it.
Right now I could not think of reason to make it configurable, but we will
discuss and rethink.
- On the whole feature is not to override the existing behavior, it just
give flexibility to user to choice.

Thanks again for putting more thought into this, it really helps.

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 11:39 AM Devanshu Vyas <vyas.devansh...@gmail.com>