Dear Swapnil/Pierre,
Thanks for more thoughts on the subject. The return
(refund/replacement/exchange) always use original order adjustments for
return. No promo engine or price rule engine run in that case. This is
because return adjustments always depends on the order adjustment. The only
flexibility OFBiz workflow provides to add manual adjustments in case of
conflict.

IMO we are good to go with proposal. As return never use the promo engine
to apply promo and it is only work for order as per the current flow.

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>