Thanks Swapnil, for your posting as it triggered a thought about gaming the
promotions by e-commerce customer.

The though was: is this not opening up the whole for nefarious e-commerce
customers to game the functionalities in their favour (and to the
disadvantage of the adopter and its other customers) regarding ordering and
returning goods as such?

I don't have that full picture yet, so it may be a non-issue. But on the
other hand.... better safe than sorry, right?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*