Dear Swapnil,
Got the point, thanks for the details and clarifying it. As per current
flow, system creates exchange/replacement orders. And in
exchange/replacement order it applies promotion from promo engine as new
exchange/replacement order created. For the refund/adjustment net amount
calculation it uses the original order calculation. For new order it uses
promo engine, so return amount calculation and new order amount calculation
treated differently.

I would say it is very good concern and should be taken care (test and then
fix if any issue found) of handling returns against each order. And I think
we can separate that work from weather the promo applying automatically or
manually on original order. Also return policy differ business to business
and promo apply accordingly on return exchange order.

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>