Hi Samuel, All,

Le 18/12/2019 à 14:00, Samuel Trégouët a écrit : Le 18/12/2019 à 12:09, Jacques
Le Roux a écrit :
Mathieu asks Michael to provide  an "explanation regarding why it matters in
production environments to be able to patch" component-load.xml files
yes we are still waiting for your answer Michael ;) In my opinion we
cannot go ahead in this discussion without your answer, without your
need about component-load.xml: are you trying to avoid loading a
particular framework component? do you patch a framework component and
need another one to be loaded first to make your patch works? ...

That's an interesting point indeed. Have you your own framework component/s
Michael ?

Note: I include applications components here