Hi Mathieu,

> Am 11.03.2020 um 23:04 schrieb Mathieu Lirzin <mathieu.lir...@nereide.fr>:
>
> Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de> writes:
>
>>> Am 11.03.20 um 19:13 schrieb Mathieu Lirzin:
>>>
>>> So to “manage” stuff you could still use tickets and ML discussion like
>>> before, but it would just be done when necesarry not to follow the
>>> “everything as to be attached to JIRA” policy which was often justified
>>> by the fact that they serves in the Monthly reports.
>>
>> Do you speak of the monthly blog posts?
>
> Yes,
>
>> They are solely derived from the Git commit history, Jira is not used
>> for it.
>
> I was unaware of that. This is interesting because now I am realizing
> that all the arguments I heard in the past about the “the need to create
> a JIRA ticket for each meaningful code contribution because otherwise it
> will not appear in the Monthly blog posts” was even more bureaucratic
> non-sense…

Can you point us to the conversation where this was stated? From the beginning,
the Blog post details are pulled from the commit history (svn and later git),
that‘s why we have the commit message template.

The Jira issues are pulled for the release notes, maybe you have confused these?

> I will not response in details to the others points you made, because I
> am now convinced that we simply leave in alternate realities and that
> there is no way we can possibly have a constructive discussion together.

You are confusing me. What are those alternate realities?

Michael