Samuel,

I think you cannot make the tool responsible for how it is used in this particular case.

The issue was opened for review only after the feature branch from Jacques was opened, before the exchange was meant to be just between Jacques and James.

The contributors could have created a feature branch and work on it together but chose to exchange patch files.

Jira is not to be blamed here.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de