this is something I implemented
it does not created new setup but simplly consolidates those in each
applications.
it does require a new entity, unless someone comes up with a way to
sequence the setups. It is used to enable the menus as setups are done
to keep them in sequence.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 12/13/2007 8:22 AM: