David E Jones wrote:

On Jan 23, 2008, at 7:17 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

2) Also I wonder why we still have Confluence at HWM. Is there is still a valid reason for that (Jacopo showed that Geronimo project is using Confluence, with some success it appears) ? The point is that Apache infra team is always tuning and updatding tools like Jira and Confluence. Using Apache Confluence will then not only benefit to OFBiz project but will also avoid the burden on HWM team.

This definitely needs to be done. It's been "on the agenda" for a long time and has even been mentioned as such in board reports.

The trick is getting it done (ie getting the new confluence spaces setup and then moving the content over).

-David

We could start by creating a request (of type "task") for the Confluence component in the Infrastructure Jira. A good example/template could be the following one:

Should (and can) we request more spaces? Or just one?