Well, I still recall pretty clearly the first time I used OFBiz and I remember
being confused by the Find screens - mainly because the terminology was
inconsistent. That's the main reason for this RFC.

I don't know how a new user would view unlabeled screenlets. I guess we could
give it a try and wait for feedback.

Take a look at the screen shots in this Jira issue -

I thought that Find screen was simple, yet intuitive.

-Adrian

David E Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thinking about this a little it seems like given the nature of the
forms the purpose is pretty obvious. Is it even necessary to label
these sections? Or in other words, could we live without them and just
simplify them out?

-David