From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You're right, it would look funny to have a header without a label.

Yes indeed

Not sure how helpful they'll be, but some random thoughts:

3. if the default behavior is mostly to show one or another (ie first show the criteria, then after submission show the results), perhaps just use two tabs for this, one for criteria and one for results?

I proposed this some time ago. But as Adrian pointed
The collapsible search options screenlet idea came from the Find Party screen. That capability has been there since I first got involved in the project. So, it's not like I'm trying to introduce something new, I was just trying to make it more automatic - via a screenlet widget.

We should note that it's not the most common way to do this sort of thing (tabs
are). I think there are at least 2 reasons for this:

. it recalls a "real-life" artifact (people grab them faster)
. it's more ergonomic (less clutter)

I think we really should introduce a tab concept in OFBiz using an existing Ajax feature. I only suggest and have no time to work on it right now...