Jacques Le Roux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:We should note that it's not the most
common way to do this sort of thing (tabs are). I think there are at least 2
reasons for this:

. it recalls a "real-life" artifact (people grab them faster)
. it's more ergonomic (less clutter)

I think we really should introduce a tab concept in OFBiz using an existing
Ajax feature. I only suggest and have no time to work on
it right now...

I'm not able to picture what you and David are proposing. If someone could post
a small example to Jira, or give me a link to a web page that has an example,
then I'm sure it will be an easy task for me to add it into the screenlet
widget.

-Adrian