Hi Marek,

and thank you for your comments.
However, I'd suggest that, before we focus on the data model definitions and changes, we focus on the definition of requirements from an higher level perspective. In this way we will focus on the definition of our goals (aha requirements) instead on the means to accomplish them (this will be done once the requirements are in place).

Trying to translate your mail into a list of requirements:

1) add the ability to specify a custom service (formula) for the computation of taxes (for greater flexibility) 2) distinguish between tax rules/rates applicable to sales and purchase orders

About the "WHERE to WHERE" thing: could you please explain how it will be used? I am not sure to understand what you mean.

Thanks,

Jacopo