I like the idea of having association to the TerrestrialPosition
I believe it gives more flexibility.
that way the association carries both the entities IDs and save adding
pointers to other entities. having an enumerated type, in the
association would allow indexing.

David E Jones sent the following on 8/5/2008 2:46 PM: