I like the idea of the TerrestrialPosition entity.
Maybe have field for the source of the lon/lat.
like google, yahoo, USPS as enumerated types.
I say this because i find a difference in the lon/lat for each source.
and there may be a need to have a different TerrestrialPosition  for
each one to make that particular system work correctly. Maybe a parent
child relationship, to save pointing other entities.
As a side note: just for future would like a elevation field.
this is for GPS.

David E Jones sent the following on 8/5/2008 8:41 AM: